It’s been a while since I’ve actually pulled together a release, but thanks to everyone’s great feedback and encouraging messages, there are a bunch of new features and bug-fixes that need to get out of the SVN tree.
–> Download:csshX 0.73 <–
- Configurable Ctrl character – if you don’t like Ctrl-A, (maybe it makes using screen to hard?) you can change it using action_key
- Terminal settings sets – You can choose an alternative terminal settings set (colors, fonts, etc) to use, instead of the default, when opening csshX terminal windows. One use case is to have a settings set without the audible bell, so csshX doesn’t deafen you when you trigger a beep in 20 windows). See master_settings_set and slave_settings_set
- Hosts files – you can provide a list of hosts to connect to, and optionally remote commands to run, in a file or even piped through stdin. See hosts.
- More window sorting options – including interleave so you can have your terminals sorted vertically instead of horizontally
- Many spelling corrections – thanks to Mitch Silverstein
- Reduced memory footprint of the slaves by delaying the loading of modules (15MB per slave, down to 6MB on my box)
- Fixed spaces support on 64bit machines
- Fixed layout gaps on multi-monitor systems