Another production release, like all future releases, this is a 10.5 or newer version.
- Dragging the bounds window between spaces now works (this is implemented in some embedded Ruby since there was no simple way to do it in Perl).
- Fixed crash when opening windows to hosts that failed.
- Reworked the coloring of windows in select/enable/disable mode. Those rare cases when the color was not reset should be fixed.
- Much faster at opening windows. Some nasty AppleEvents code has helped grab control of the opened window faster.
- –space command line option (and equivalent config command) to open csshX windows in a particular space.
I now have no bugs, and no user feature requests, so I’m getting bored. ;-)